News

Check out market updates

Fire erupts at Hafeez Centre mobile shop:Lahore

LAHORE: Fire erupted at a mobile shop in Hafeez Centre on Thursday and valuables worth thousands of rupees were reduced to ashes.

According to Edhi sources, the fire broke out at Bismillah Mobile Shop at the ground floor of Hafeez Centre. Neighbouring shop owners managed to extinguish the fire before fire fighters arrived. The cause of fire was identified to be short-circuiting.

Source: Daily Times

Discuss, analyse & share your views (kindly avoid sharing your email & contact number for your safety)