About DHA Gujranwala

DHA Gujranwala Plots & Homes for Sale, Prices Updates, Latest Map, Balloting Results, News, Property Assesment, Trends, Investments Tips & Discussions

DHA Gujranwala Plots & Houses for Sale

DHA Gujranwala Plots & Homes for Sale

At eProperty you’re always welcome; whether you have an inquiry, feedback or want to talk to us about your investment needs for buying, selling or renting in DHA Gujranwala, there are a number of ways you can reach us:

eProperty®

• Email: [email protected]
  • Site Office
  • DHA Gujranwala Chapter Chenab Road Gujranwala Cantt
  • PH: 055-3830056
  • Fax: 055-3864056
  • Email: [email protected]

Due to Malware detected at DHA Gujranwala Official website Google blocked it. For visitors convenience we are uploading DHA Gujranwala Transfer related documents here:

• NDC FORM

• 10 M Cash

442 Comments

1. Aamir Sohail

Dear Atif Sab
    Salam,
    Please advise the DHA Gujranwala vs Bahawalpur
    which option can have better return in future.

When expected launch of Gujranwala.

Kind Regards

Aamir

• Dear Amir Bhai,

Both are long term investment. If we compare on the basis of just investment then Gujranwala will have more demand in future due to surrounding cities near Gujranwala. Gujranwala will be launched after DHA Multan launched.

2. Muhammad Cheema

Aoa sir.
    According to new daar policy.
    Jin logon ne bank se loan ya. Committiyaan saal kar plots liey hein. Woh 35.% tax.kesey dein gey??
    Bahir mazdoory karaney waley bhi master gey.

3. Fahad

AoA Ati Bhai,

This proposed 35% tax or valuation scheme will be used for Overseas Pakistanis as well? As per my information, taxes are not applicable to Pakistanis working abroad. How come it is possible to pay 35 lacs rupees as tax if someone have property worth of 1 crore.

• Dear Fahad Bhai,

There is un clear situation at the moment. Information is not completed and people are just judging on incomplete information. We should wait till the complete information is available. Hope fully things will be clear till 2nd week of July.

4. ibrahim

on   said

Aoa….can u plz tell me the expected rate of 10 marla file at the end of this year meanz 2016.

• Dear Ibrahim Bhai,

At this moment really hard to assess the expected price of 10 Marla file in DHA Gujranwala but if all the factors grow the same then it would be 40 around at this year end. However as news in the market for news taxes and new property evaluation system it is seems hard. We should wait for next two week of July to situation get clear about new changes.

5. Muhammad Cheema

on   said

Atof brother yeh new tax policy kia hey Jo 2006 se manqoola gher.manqoola jaidaad pe 35%lag raha hey??

• Dear Muhammad Cheema Bhai,

At the moment there is no confirmation about how many tax is going to be charged. These are all news papers news. In fact news papers were and are never a reliable source of actual information. Usually News papers high light the news as per their agenda. Hope fully situation will be clear in next 2 to 3 week about it.

6. Ahmad Ali

Atif Bhai,

Salam . My wife and I tried contacting you and messaged you on your WhatsApp. We have given you 4 laks 20 thousand and we have not seen any progress on the 2 files of 1 Kanal each. When will be done completed? It has been about 10 days or so but nothing positive has resulted yet. Kindly, let us know.

• Dear Ahmad Ali,

I am assuring you that your files are confirm due to some procedure delay. I can understand your situation. Please trust on me soon I will send you submission vouchers. This delay is from DHA Office. We are not delaying. I will request you to please allow me time to complete this task.

• Dear Kazmi Bhai,

There is no installment plan for DHA Gujranwala. DHA Gujranwala has not launched booking yet. At the moment only cash files available in DHA Gujranwala

7. Arif

Atif Bhai,

Link to the Gujranwala DHA rates page is broken. Can you please fix it and also lets us know current rates of 10 marla files please?

• Dear Muhammad Cheema Bhai,

Master Group is a well known brand in Pakistan and manufacturing quality products in Pakistan. But Master Group has no experience in Real Estate. It is first time Master Group offer a housing project in Pakistan. I am hope full for their project success. In case of DHA we know DHA is the top leading brand and the most reliable and secure in Pakistan Real Estate. Although it is first project of DHA in Gujranwala but definite DHA has a track record in different cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad. So definite DHA is much more better then Master City Gujranwala.

8. Muhammad Cheema

Dear atof bhai salam.
    I HV two properties 10 marla each in dha Gujranwala.should I keep. Sell or what pls advise.

9. Saeed

AoA Atif Bhai,

Can you please let me know the DHA Gujranwala files rates for 10 Marla. My friend is lloking to buy 10 Marla file after one month.

Regards,

10. Muhammad

on   said

Dear brother I live out of country. I purchased 2 10marla files on cash last year from dha Gujranwala. Should I wait?
    Should I sell?
    Or
    What to do?
    Pls advise
    Thks n jazakallah.

11. DHA Gujranwala Files Rates 24 June, 2016

DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal File Affidavit Rate is 35 lacs
    DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal File Allocation Rate is 35 lacs

DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla File Affidavit Rate is 24.50 lacs
    DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla File Allocation Rate is 24.50 lacs

12. Atiq

AoA,

Atif sb please guide what is the forecast of DHA gujranwala plot file rates by end of this year and after one year.

Best Regards,

13. DHA Gujranwala Files Rates 18 June, 2016

DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal File Affidavit Rate is 33.50 lacs
    DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal File Allocation Rate is 33.50 lacs

DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla File Affidavit Rate is 23.50 lacs
    DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla File Allocation Rate is 23.50 lacs

14. Muhammad Ahsan

on   said

Thank you Atif Bhai for kind responses. What is the scope of DHA rehbar phase 2 or phase 2 extension ? What is the price of residential plot DHA rehbar 5 & 10 Marla plot?

• Samrooz

on   said

Aoa, Atif Sb, I woul dlike to confirm Gujranwala file rate around 31lac for 1Kanal and how to get secure allocation file?is that good to invest now in Gujranwala heard will go up in short term. Multan already up around 53lac so
      Thanks,
      Samrooz

• Dear Samrooz Bhai,

DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal affidavit file rate 32.50 lacs
        DHA Multan 1 Kanal affidavit file rate 42.50 lacs
        DHA Bahawalpur 1 Kanal affidavit file rate 27.50 lacs

• Dear Ather Bhai,

As we know prices has been increase in DHA Multan and DHA Bahawalpur and today DHA Peshawar also get gain. In fact there is no major development in DHA Gujranwala but due to significant prices increase in DHA Lahore, DHA Karachi people are now moving their investments in low cost like DHA Bahawalpur, DHA Multan and DHA Gujranwala. I think prices will get more growth in these sectors due to investors interest. Also DHA Bahawalpur Lahore Transfer office is one of the reason for increase in DHA Bahawalpur prices. In return DHA Gujranwala prices are also increasing.

• Arif

on   said

Atif Bhai, AOA, DHA Guj official website is quite inactive. Do you have some new of on ground work and/or balloting in near future, or if you know rough date estimate, please?
      Thanks

• Dear Arif Bhai,

There is no ballot expected or development in near future in DHA Gujranwala. First Multan project will be launched then Gujranwala. I do not have any information more then this.

15. Tahir

Dear Atif sb
    I have two questions to be asked
    1, I have intimation letter from DHA gujranwala of 1K file. At time of allocation letter what charges I require to pay?
    2. What is the latest trend of DHA Gujranwala ? I heard that its upward now. When ballotting is planned.

• Dear Tahir Bhai,

If you have only paid 6500 when you bought 1 Kanal affidavit file in DHA Gujranwala then you have to pay the membership before allocation process. Without paying membership fee it will not be converted into allocation. Gujranwala file rate is going up. There is no date for ballot in DHA Gujranwala. For ballot plan please contact DHA Gujranwala directly.

16. Malik

Dear atif bhai…aoa
    Why DHA Gujranwala rates have picked up all of a sudden…is it a temporary bubble or would remain stable..what is likely maximum rate for 10 Marla in next 6 months

17. Rafiq

Dear Atif Bhai,

Can you please update about the transfer, membership and other charges (if any) of DHA Gujranwala? Further, is physical presence of buyer mandatory?
    Regards,

• Adnan Jabbar

Dear Atif Bhai,
        Assallam Allykum.

Thanks for your prompt response. I am willing to invest long term (3 years). Can you please advise me which investments can be best in future for long term and short term and which one is more secure.
        (1) 5 merla plot in DHA Town Lahore (2) DHA 1 kanal plot file Gujranwala (3) DHA 1 Kanal file Bahawalpure (4) DHA 1 kanal file Peshawar
        I am living in overseas. Can I apply for DHA Gujranwala , Bahawalpure , Peshawar kanal files online.
        I will really appreciate your advise.

Regards,
        Adnan Jabbar

• Dear Adnan Bhai,

In fact you are going to invest in DHAs Projects and all are secure. In long term all are fine but Lahore and Peshawar have more weight as compare to Gujranwala and Bahawalpur. You can buy DHA Peshawar, DHA Multan, DHA Gujranwala, DHA Bahawalpur & DHA 9 Town Lahore files while living abroad. You simply need to give your picture and id card copy and token money for purchasing file, on issuance of intimation letter any one on your behalf can collect the intimation letter and make payment. Payment will be made on intimation letter. Then your representative or agent can pay membership on your behalf to convert it into allocation letter. That allocation letter can only be collected by you. When ever you come to Pakistan you can collect it.

• Adam

Dear Atif Bhai,

Thanks for your advise. jazakAALLAH Kher. Actually Its mean that 5 merla plot DHA town phase 9 worth 50-60 lacs will be best option among above.

18. DHA Gujranwala Files Rates

DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal File Affidavit rate is 31.50 lacs
    DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal File Allocation rate is 30.50 lacs

DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla File Affidavit rate is 20.50 lacs
    DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla File Allocation rate is 19.50 lacs

• Ather

Salam Atif Bhai,

Why Affidavit file is more expensive from Allocation…..!

Which file is more secure in term of fraud protection.

• Dear Ather Bhai,

Thank for you raising this valid question. In fact DHA is authority for issuing both files either allocation or affidavit. So both are equally secure and fraud protected in my opinion. However limitations bound with affidavits are concern with the DHA policies. You should raise this question with DHA that how an affidavit can be insecure if it is issued by DHA approval and if it can be insecure then why DHA issue an insecure file.

As both are secure and safe but allocation files transfer fee is more then affidavit files. Thats why affidavit prices are more then allocation usually. But near map ballot you will observe that allocations files are more expensive then affidavit, because affidavit will be not be included in ballot and only allocation will be included in ballot. Also every affidavit convert into allocation after first transfer when buyer pay membership fee. So we can say that usually allocations are affidavits first then convert into allocation.

19. Farrukh Hameed

on   said

Some people say that DHA GUJRANWALA Site is not good. What’s your opinion.? What’s it’s future in your experience. I have three million only. Will you recommend me to buy file in DHA GUJRANWALA. Thanks.

20. Muhammad Ahsan

on   said

Thank you very much for kind reply. Can you please suggest any short term investment in DHA in a limited budget ?

21. Muhammad Ahsan

on   said

Assalam o Alaikum! Atif Bhai. Can you please guide me how can I buy file in DHA with full safety and confidence. I means what are the things I must check while buying any file?

• The first and Last step is to choose an Authorized Agent or your own trust worthy Agent who is working with Authorized Agents, if not authorized him self.

22. Hashaam Zahid

on   said

SIR KAB BLOATING HO RAHAHEE HA .ANY IDEA ,SECOND THING IS AFFIDAVIT FILE IS BETTER THAN ALLOCATION FILE ? THIRD PLEASE WHAT IS RATE OF10 MERLA IN FRONT OF DHA GUJRANWALA MEANS RAWALI CANTT MAYBE ?

• Dear Hashaam Bhai,

There is no specific time frame of date given by DHA Gujranwala for balloting. Both are good as far as need is concern. However allocation has more strong footing as far as risk is concern. I not much update with Rahwali Cantt area, as per old update price was 60 to 65 lacs for 10 Marla plot.

• Ahmad

Dear Atif Sahib
        I am delighted to read your answer and i never see anybody to give the answers like this.
        So please tell me i want to buy plot anywhere even in Lahore via installments.
        So please what you advised me.
        Thanks
        Warm Regrads,
        Ahmad

• Nasir Zubair

on   said

Assalmualaikum! Atif Sahab, when you say “it is a long term investment”. Please define what is long term investment? I mean, is it 5 years? or 10 years?

• Dear Nasir Zubair Bhai

I often explain property investment time span to people as under:

1 year investment mean tomorrow (short term)
        3 years investment mean (mid term)
        5 years investment mean (reason able, long term)
        10 years investment mean (sufficient)
        15 years investment mean (more then enough)

23. Mobin

on   said

Dear Atif Sb,AOA,I am a salaried person and i have saved near 16 Lakh and interested to in DHA Gujranwala in 250 Sq Yds plot file and in this matter i need your professional help.Regards.Mobin

• Mobin

on   said

Dear Atif Sb,I am extremely sorry to be out of touch with my mail since almost 02 months becz of heavy commitments and thanks for answering/informing well before time,Inshallah i will contact you in day or two,plz let me know your free available timings.May Allah bless you always,Regards. Mobin

24. Malik

Dear brother
    Please advise about future prospects of DHA Gujranwala.. Also tell me the investment options in Lahore within 4 millions

• Dear Malik Bhai,

DHA Gujranwala future is bright. It is a long term investment. Brand DHA is first coming is Gujranwala. In Lahore I will recommend you to invest in DHA Phase 9 Prism. In 4 million budget you can go for 5 Marla plot. For which you have to 9 lacs development charges in installments, 75,000 after every quarter

• Abdullah

Dear brother Malik,

I suggest investment in Bahria Education & Medical City. Khayaban-e-Amin is also a good option. These investments will be fruitful within 1 1/2 to 2 years Insha Allah.

Regards,

Abdullah

25. KHURSHID AHMAD

on   said

i want sell my file second transfer with member ship fee included please give your best price and also i want to by plot in same rate in Lahore please advise.

• KHURSHID AHMAD

on   said

i want sell my ONE CANAL file second transfer with member ship fee included please give your best price and also i want to by plot in same rate in Lahore please advise.

• Ali Raza

Boss,
        Will you please confirm me, what is the date of file purchasing and the procedure of getting registered in DHA Gujranwala.
        If you describe in detail it will be helpful for me and also some other members who are new here.

• Dear Ali Raza Bhai,

Are you asking for at what time you should purchase file in DHA Gujranwala and what is procedure for buying file in DHA Gujranwala?

• You can buy affidavit or allocation from open market. Booking is not available in DHA Gujranwala today rates for DHA Gujranwala files as under:

DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla file @ 17.50 lacs
      DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal file @ 27.50 lacs

• DHA Gujranwala official website is dhagwa dont com but google says this site may harm your computer so avoid opening this site. Current price is:

DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal file Price is 27 lacs
          DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla file Price is 17 lacs

26. Maria Jameel

on   said

What is the location of DHA Gujranwala. I am not resident of Gujranwala do you think I should invest in DHA Gujranwala

• Dear Maj Sahib, DHA Gujranwala recommended for investment. In fact it is a long term investment. It is located near Rahwali Cantt Gunjranwala. Price is too low at the moment. You can buy DHA Gujranwala 10 Marla file @ 17.50 lacs and DHA Gujranwala 1 Kanal file @ 27.50 lacs

27. uzma anjum

hi,
    i need to know any is 5marla house available? if yes kindly send me pics and price as well, thank you

Discuss, analyse & share your views (kindly avoid sharing your email & contact number for your safety)