About GDA Scheme 5

GDA Scheme 5 Plots & Homes for Sale, Prices Updates, Latest Map, Balloting Results, News, Property Assessment, Trends, Investments Tips & Discussions

GDA Scheme 5 Gwadar Plots & Houses for Sale

GDA Scheme 5 Gwadar Plots & Houses for Sale

At eProperty you’re always welcome; whether you have an inquiry, feedback or want to talk to us about your investment needs for buying, selling or renting properties in GDA Scheme 5 Gwadar, there are a number of ways you can reach us:

eProperty®
[email protected]
+92 3 111 042 042
+92 42 3718 7446
+92 42 3718 7447
eProperty, 23 Shabbir Sharif Road, Phase 6, DHA Lahore, Pakistan

23 Comments

1. GDA Scheme 5 Gwadar Rates 17 May, 2017

8 Marla (200 Yards) 8 to 15 lacs
    16 Marla (400 Yards) 15 to 20 lacs
    32 Marla (800 Yards) 20 to 30 lacs

Price are excluding development charges (Rs. 2500 / yards). Development charges are payable in 24 equal installments per month.

Atif Iqbal +923218469951
    UAN: (042) 111 042 111

• Ali

on   said

Dear Atif Bhai,

I have a 800 Yards plot (Corner, West Open and Road Facing) in GDA Scheme 5. All the installments are paid but I have not paid the development charges so far.
      Can you please suggest approximate price of my plot? The development charges are very high now – Rs. 2500 / yard (20 lac total for my plot) now versus Rs.700 / Yard earlier. I am looking for your advice if I should sell this plot now or should keep it by start paying the development charges on monthly basis (24 installments).

Thanks,

Ali

2. GDA Scheme 5 Gwadar Rates 15 May, 2017

8 Marla (200 Yards) 8 to 10 lacs
    16 Marla (400 Yards) 14 to 15 lacs
    32 Marla (800 Yards) 20 to 22 lacs

Atif Iqbal +923218469951
    UAN: (042) 111 042 111

3. Daniyal

on   said

GDA Housing Scheme.5 listed in Category A its NOC has also been restored. This Scheme is considered to be in best part of location in Gawader..I have sold recently 2 plots But there is last plot left. It is on very best location at GDA Housing Scheme.5 ( 800 SQ YD / 32 Marla) With all Instalments paid off. Ideal Location for investment and very safe and secure deal. At the moment All owners are holding the plots because of new price plan introduction. And it is also one of the best housing Scheme intend of his best location As (Taloo Builders) Who are Toppest Group Builder of Gawader and they have introduced new Booking price plan for ( 400 SQ YD is 40 Lacs ) and for ( 800 SQ YD is 80 Lacs ) excluding development charges and Currently this GDA Housing Scheme.5 is marked to be Top in Market

4. Daniyal

on   said

GDA 5 Housing Scheme listed as A Category Scheme its NOC has also been restored. And it is also one of the best housing Scheme intend of his best location and Taloo Builders has introduces new booking price plan for 400 SQ YD is 40 Lacs and for 800 SQ YD is 80 Lacs excluding development charges and Currently this GDA Housing Scheme-5 is marked to be top in Market. I also owned 800 SQ YD Plot I will sell if anyone put on maximum offer. To be noted all installments are cleared.

5. jsk

on   said

GDA 5 is already restored there Noc and also developments charges plan starting and also new world city developments taloo builder giving possession very soon to there clients if u need any info regarding gda 5 and new world city contact me i will guide you properly

6. Javed

on   said

Assalaam o alaikum bhai,
    I have a plot of 200 Sq yds in GDA Scheme 5 (Taloo Builders). I paid installments from 2004 to 2011 approx. Paid about 400,000 total till date but not the development charges. Now GDA Govt website says GDA Scheme-5 NOC has expired and also NOC of many main schemes are also expired. I want to keep this plot for some time. What do you this will happen to the schemes with NOC expired? Do you think Taloo Builders will get NOC but will ask for large development charges? Please give some advice, Jazaak Allah.

• Dear Javed Bhai,

GDA Scheme 5 is located ideally with Jinnah Avenue, my last visit to site was 2 month back. They are preparing it for development but their NOC is expired. Hope fully their NOC will be restored soon. I will recommend you to contact Taloo Builders for further assistance. They may demand revised development charges due to today development cost.

• Muhammad Ahmed

on   said

Mr. Javed if u want to sale ur plot in GDA Housing Scheme-5 then please contact me, i am interested to buy

Discuss, analyse & share your views (kindly avoid sharing your email & contact number for your safety)