DHA Multan Plots & Houses for Sale
DHA Multan will become a model community with diverse housing portfolio for high, moderate and low income families. Innovative planning, environmentally compliant, safe and secure, state of the art development and availability of all amenities of life at doorstep will be the hallmark of the Community. It will be a community where everyone will have an immaculate place to live.
DHA Multan officially launched on 4th March, 2017. On Sunday 5th March, 2017 advertisement published in papers about booking schedule, installment plan and last date of form submission (31st March, 2017). Many people are asking about booking procedures, where to get booking forms, installment schedule, possession date, how to apply, when booking ballot is expected, when down payment will be paid, what will be effect on cash file etc and many other questions. We will try to explain commonly asked questions one by one.
DHA Multan Booking Schedule:
- 2 Kanal Residential Plot
- Processing free: 15,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 13,000,000
- Down payment: 1,300,000
- Installment each: 975,000 (12 quarterly instalments)
- 1 Kanal Residential Plot
- Processing free: 11,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 6,800,000
- Down payment: 680,000
- Installment each: 510,000 (12 quarterly installments)
- 10 Marla Residential Plot
- Processing free: 9,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 3,500,000
- Down payment: 350,000
- Installment each: 262,500 (12 quarterly installments)
- 8 Marla Residential Plot
- Processing free: 7,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 3,000,000
- Down payment: 300,000
- Installment each: 225,000 (12 quarterly installments)
- 5 Marla Residential Plot
- Processing free: 5,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 2,000,000
- Down payment: 200,000
- Installment each: 150,000 (12 quarterly installments)
- 4 Marla Commercial Plot
- Processing free: 15,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 17,500,000
- Down payment: 1,750,000
- Installment each: 1,312,500 (12 quarterly installments)
- 8 Marla Commercial Plot
- Processing free: 20,000 (non refundable)
- Total Plots price: 35,000,000
- Down payment: 3,500,000
- Installment each: 2,625,000 (12 quarterly installments)
DHA Multan Expected Development Charges (Un Official):
- 5 Marla residential @ 9 lacs
- 8 Marla residential @ 11 lacs
- 10 Malra residential @ 13 lacs
- 1 Kanal residential @ 19.50 lacs
- 2 Kanal residential @ 40 lacs
- 4 Marla commercial @ 19.50 lacs
- 8 Marla commercial @ 37.50 lacs
Booking procedure is very simple, you need to down load booking form from DHA Multan Official Page or can apply online and take print out booking form on Legal Size Paper. Form must be printed on single page on both sides. Terms and conditions will be printed on back side of the form. Read the terms and conditions care fully before signing any document. Once you sign it, you are bound in terms and conditions what so ever.
- After submission of booking application, Now relax and wait for balloting
- Once ballot is done and you become successful Thank to Allah Almighty. If unsuccessful again thank to Allah Almighty, Allah definite has a better opportunity for you.
- Wait for information letter sent by DHA. If you don’t received this letter within a week or two please contact DHA and inform them about it.
- You will receive information letter from DHA along with your membership form and payment details of down payment and membership fee with due date of payment, terms and conditions and installment schedule.
- Fill up your membership form carefully. Make pay order in favor of DHA for Membership and Down payment and dispatch this membership form and pay order at postal address given by DHA in information letter.
- After a week or two please check with DHA if they have received your membership form and pay order.
- Your process of booking is now completed. It is recommended do not loose this opportunity and complete your installment to mature your investment to get maximum benefit.
- However if you still want to sell it wait until DHA Officially open the transfer. Do not sell it before transfer open. It will safe your interest as well as other stake holder’s interest.
The most asked question after submitting booking application are:
- when ballot will be announced?
- when we need to make down payment?
- what will be the last date of down payment?
- when 1st installment will be due, what happen if we don’t pay down payment etc?
Usually it take 15 days to 1 month to announce ballot but we do not have any confirm date. Once it is balloted DHA start sending information letter and allow you to pay the down payment within 30 days of ballot. First installment will be due after 3 month of last date of down payment. Some time DHA extend the last date of down payment.
Make sure you have made the pay order of down payment and membership till last date even you could not dispatch the letter to DHA. DHA accept the post even after last date of down payment if the pay order date is same as last date of payment. So if you are getting late to dispatch, make sure you have made pay order as on or before last date of payment.
In case of Seller: If you cannot make down payment, there are potential buyers who applied for booking but unsuccessful and are willing to buy. They can make down payment on your behalf and also can pay membership on your behalf. Although we do not recommend such practice especially for Buyer. Buyer money is at risk in such situation. Usually sellers (not all) agree they will give transfer when transfer open but we experience that later it is hard to find the seller thus agents become shuttlecock between seller, buyer and DHA.
in case of Buyer: The best practice in such case is to don’t give anything to Seller, you are already paying down payment and membership on his behalf, and it is enough as token money. Make an agreement with Seller and get the original information letter from him and write down payment and membership fee as token or Biana to seller on agreement and paid to DHA on behalf of Seller. Once transfer is open, call Seller in DHA Office get transfer and make the agreed payment of own or profit at the time of transfer. Again do not give any own amount before transfer or if Seller still insist, you may give up to 25,000 maximum in my opinion just to complete the token requirement.
We at eProperty will assist you step by step from booking up to selling. You may reach us via eproperty.pk or may call us at (042) 111 042 111 or whatsapp sms at +923218469951 or you may visit us 23-MB Phase 6 DHA Lahore.
eProperty & Team
At eProperty you’re always welcome; whether you have an inquiry, feedback or want to talk to us about your investment needs for buying, selling or renting in DHA Multan, there are a number of ways you can reach us:
+92 3 111 042 042
+92 42 3718 7446
+92 42 3718 7447
eProperty, 23 Shabbir Sharif Road, Phase 6, DHA Lahore, Pakistan
DHA Multan Official Address:
- Address: DHA Lahore Multan Chapter. 1,Multan Public School Road,Multan, Pakistan.
- UAN: +92-61-111-111-189
- Exchange No: +92-61-6516036-38
- Email:[email protected]
- NTN # 0801647-0