About DHA Peshawar

DHA Peshawar Plots & Homes for Sale, Prices Updates, Latest Map, Balloting Results, News, Property Assessment, Trends, Investments Tips & Discussions

DHA Peshawar Plots & Houses for Sale

DHA Peshawar Plots & Homes for Sale

DHA Peshawar / Sell / Buy / Rent / Assessment

Important: DHA Peshawar Development work started, ballot expected soon

Defence Housing Authority DHA Peshawar announced booking for 1 Kanal and 10 Marla residential plots. DHA Peshawar ballot will be held as on 4th March, 2016. We will online ballot result after 4th of March.

DHA Peshawar Highlights:

1. 100% land ownership
  2. Located at Ring Road and Northern Bypass
  3. International standard development and infrastructure
  4. DHA Club and Community Centre in every Sector

DHA Peshawar Booking Schedule:

• 1 Kanal Plot
    • Processing free: 1000 + 10,000 (non refundable)
    • Total Plots price: 5,500,000
    • Down payment: 500,000
    • Instalment each: 417,000 (12 quarterly instalments)
  • 10 Marla
    • Processing free: 1000 + 7,000 (non refundable)
    • Total Plots price: 2,800,000
    • Down payment: 250,000
    • Installment each: 212,500 (12 quarterly installments)

Note: 9% discount on 1 Kanal plot for lump sump payment (successful applicants only). Total plot prices are excluding development charges.

Commercial plots booking will be announced soon.

For DHA Peshawar booking / selling / buying & details:

• 1 K Installment
  • 10 M Installment

759 Comments

1. Muhammad Ramzan

on   said

Dear Atif Bhai,
    I want to sell my 10 marla installment file situated in DHA Peshawar. Let me know, what is the own price and when numbering balloting will be done?

2. Shah

on   said

Dear Adnan, how much time is in balloting, what market sentiments we expect after balloting towards 1 kanal plot. Pkease

3. Muhammad Ramzan

on   said

Dear Atif Iqbal,

I have a 10 marla instalment plot in DHA Peshawar and 08 marla instalment residential plot in DHA Multan. I want to sell any one.
    Kindly advice me which plot I can sale at this stage.

4. Muhammad Ramzan

on   said

Dear Atif Iqbal,
    Kindly guide me that I have 10 marla instalment file in DHA Peshawar and 08 marla instalment file in DHA Multan, I want to sell any one, which file I can sell at this time. Please guide me what is better for me.

5. Fahad

on   said

Mr.. Adnan, In how much lowest possible rate can you make me buy 10M instalment file. What will be the toal amount that I will need to pay?

• Dear Fahad,
      AOA Fahad bhai the file of 10 Marla recently file availibilty is difficult and dont confirm you rate because every day rates increase because of balloting announce by DHA Peshawar if you want to buy a file call me @03224701001.Plot booking price is 28 lac and installment is 212500 quarterly currently 5 installment paid + Downpayment 3 lac and transfer fee is 52000 thanks and regards

6. Fahad

on   said

What is the total money to be paid for 10 M file. Please mention the own money, instalments, transfers and any other charges applicable?

• Dear Fahad Bhai,

You need to pay:
      Own price decided
      Up to date installments (if seller had not paid up to date installment yet, you will pay the installment to seller which he has paid to DHA and remaining directly to DHA to up to date for transfer.
      Transfer fee for 10 Marla
      1% commission on plot total price

Discuss, analyse & share your views (kindly avoid sharing your email & contact number for your safety)