Pakistan Property Rates

Pakistan Property Rates

Pakistan Real Estate Rates

File = Area which is not balloted yet or on ground or not on ground, and possession (where construction can be started immediately) is not granted by the Builder / Developer / Authority

Plot File = Area which is balloted yet or on ground or not on ground, and possession (where construction can be started immediately) is not granted by the Builder / Developer / Authority

Plot = Area where physical possession (where construction can be started immediately) is granted by the Builder / Developer / Authority

Disclaimer: eProperty only provides Property Rates / Prices, Real Estate Market Trends and Analysis for DHA Lahore, DHA Multan, DHA Bahawalpur, DHA Gujranwala, DHA Peshawar & Bahria Town Lahore and Other Housing Societies / Schemes in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi and Gwadar. For balloting, development, possession and other related queries please contact Builder / Developer / Authority directly.

551 Comments

1. Fahd

on   said

I’m looking for 2-3 bedroom house or portion for rent in behria town. can you please give me the estimated price range.

• Fahad I do not have any house for rent yet but rent range is as under:

Safari Villas (very low quality construction by Bahria Town)

5 Marla Single Storey: 12 to 14 thousand / month
      5 Marla Double Storey: 15 to 17 thousand / month
      8 Marla Double Storey: 20 to 22 thousand / month

Private Builder Homes

5 Marla Double Storey: 18 to 20 thousand / month
      8 Marla Double Storey: 23 to 25 thousand / month
      10 Marla Double Storey: 28 to 30 thousand / month

3 Month rent advance + Security equal to 3 Month rent.

General market practice is for 11 month rent agreement. However any time frame, advance rent and security deposit can be decided with mutual understanding of both parties. Given rent range is for average location and average maintained house.

2. Syed Muhammad

Dear
    I am looking for a 350-400Sq yard newly built house in Johar town or I would appreciate if you can advise me on any other good location.
    Regards,
    Syed

3. faisal

on   said

Urgent-Can you tell me 8 Marla plot prices in DHA Valley Overseas Block Rawalpindi and 10 Marla in Bahria Town Islamabad Phase 8.

4. Faraz

on   said

I am looking for a 10 marla ready home in Sector A or Sukh Chayn Bahria Town. Kindly advice on the best available deals.

Thanks

• I can offer brand new house in Sector B Bahria Town Lahore. It is 10 Marla double storey house 4 Beds attached bath, DD, Tv Lounge, Store etc. Kindly check your email for more details.

5. Kamran

Respected Sir,

Can you tell me that Canal Garden Housing Society (Opposite Sukh Chayn) is a legal entity and investment in this society is safe or not.

Regards.

• I do not have enough knowledge about it, please contact the society office and ask for NOC issued by relevant authority to confirm it is legal entity or not. Contact the local area dealer for any further assistance.

• Plot near 804 Jasmine @ 17.50 lacs
      Plot near 762 Gulmahar @ 17.50 lacs
      Plot near 339 Janiper @ 16 lacs
      Plot near 878 Overseas A @ 24 lacs
      Plot 145 Tulip @ 21 lacs

6. Rehan

on   said

I need a 10 merla plot in NFC phase 1 or Gulshan-e-Lahore. Can you suggest any good residential plot for investment in any of these socities.

7. Ahmed

on   said

Hi Dear, I’m interested in 2 Kenal plot in Valencia, Lahore, preference would be park facing, seek your assitance for price range and if any reasonable deal in hand.

8. muhammad tayyab

on   said

i’m interested in buying a 5 marla house on installments but my range is 25 to 30 lac. plz suggest me.

9. Hussain

Dear

I want to purchase house 8 to 10 marle. My preference is 1st Baharia Town, 2nd DHA and so.

Can you show us few ready made houses in any categories but location and security should be good.

And what will be the status of documentation. How it transfer fees. I am more interested in Permanenet Registery System.
    Can you guide us.
    If we require detail visit. so can you make us a visit of those built in house.

And how much it take time to transfer the house.

Thanks
    Hussain

• Some locations are at profit and some are still at loss. Over all price range for booking paid plot is 75,000 to 115,000 for 8 Marla plot and paid amount is 95,000

10. Asif Sardar

Hello,
    Please tell me the price range of ready10 Marla homes in DHA Villas, DHA Homes and Askari 10 and 11.

• Price range for DHA Villas 10 Marla vary between 80 to 85 Lacs
      Price range for DHA Homes 10 Marla vary between 90 to 95 Lacs
      Price range for Askari 10 for 10 Marla vary between 80 to 95 Lacs

11. Imran Zafar

on   said

Can you please suggest me 5-10 marla developed house in any Bahria town scheme either lahore or Islamabad budget range is 35-40 lacs.First preference would be lahore and if I put it up for rent what could be the expected monthly rent.

Thanks.

12. Kashif

on   said

What is present price range to buy 100, 150 and 200 sq yard residential plot in DHA Phase VII Ext Karachi (west open, facing big road/park)?

13. Zunair

on   said

Can you please suggest me 5-10 marla ready made house in the range of 25-30 lacs?
    Please also let me know the rates in State life society,

• I am not aware about current rates of State Life Society. In budget of Rs. 25 to 30 lacs you can go for Single Storey 5 Marla House in Bahria Town Safari Villas.

If you can increase your budget up to 35 lacs then you can get 5 Marla Double Storey House in Bahria Town Sector B Umer, Ali or Usman Block.

• Dear Mudassar, 10 Marla Safari Villas price range vary between 70 to 75 lacs on cash payment. At the moment no 10 Marla Safari Villa is available for sale.

14. MAK

Salam,
    I have 5 Marla plot in Bahria Naheman , whats the future of this project and plot value (complete) is 8,75000 so will it go up once I pay all the money ?

15. Fida

Hey,

I’m interested in buying a plot in Bahria Town Lahore. Can anybody suggest me some price range for 10 Marla. Also, is there any company who can lease that on installments

• Main features of Bahria Town over Sukh Chayn Gardens:

Big Commercial Area
      Blocks Sector Shops
      Cinema
      Multi National Chains
      Hospitals
      School
      Community Center
      Mini Golf Course
      Mini Zoo

• Yes it is good to live but when if Sukh Chayn is the selection then you are just adjcent with Bahria Town now so why not Bahria Town. Bahria Town has much more features than Sukh Chayn Gardens.

Price range for Sukh Chayn Gardens: 19 to 23 lacs
      Price range for Bahria Town: 15 to 17 average location plot

16. musa

on   said

ok so is the roads properly built in nargis block
    and if i have a budget of about 35 lac for built house where can i get it
    do u have any grey structures of houses for sale whats there range

17. musa

on   said

i want a plot where i can just start building a house my range is maximam 12 lac whould prefer canal but 10 marla also sufficient where can i get the plot

i also heard sukhchyn as a good society what the price range there

• Dear Musa, you can start consruction in Sector Nargis and Iris block in budget of 12 lacs for 10 Marla plot. Price range is high in Sukh Chayn Gardens i.e. 19 to 23 lacs for 10 Marla.

18. Shahzad

Hi,
    I am looking for a house 3 to 5 marla . my budget is low , kindly tell me about possibilities. how much is awami villa for ? are they ready or still under construction ?

19. m wasim

on   said

hi sir , we 2 brother need 2 plots 10 merla each, our total budget is 1.4 millon please let me know about any scheme . we want to build house after 1year.kindly mail me about central park, sui gas phase 2 or nfc phase 2 .

• Its better to first visit the locations of Central Park, Sui Gas Phase 2 and NFC Phase 2 and decide a location of your preferences then compare it with your budget.

20. Wasim Ahmad

Salaam,

I have a residential plot in Marghazar Officers Colony (C-Block). The area is around 8 Marla. It is well developed society with all basic amenities. I want to sell the plot at reasonable price. Can you give me some idea about the price? I am also looking for a 10Marla house in Wapda Town.

21. Athar Siddiqui

Salaam,

I have a 500 sq yd plot in Bahria Town phase 4. I would like to sell it ASAP. Can you please tell me what the value is and how to proceed?

Allah hafiz,
    Athar.

22. Shah

Dear Atif,
    Good day to you.

Pair of 10M plot req in bahria. i am on a very short visit about 6 more days,, is it possible to finish all documentations ?.

Regards,
    Shah.

23. Shahid

Salamz
    Sir i am looking for a corner plot in Dha ,Bahria town or aasround or near airpot any socity i had in cash arround 15lacs and then instalments ,,,kindly suggest me will appriciate.
    Thanks
    Regards
    kuwait

24. Subhan

on   said

I would like to purchase a 2 canal plot in Central Park Lahore, would you please kindly let me know what the price would be.

25. Saees

on   said

sir m in need of a home in Lahore for long term investment. I am interested to pay in monthly installments.
    Plz guide

• I can offer house on cash payment, I am time I am not dealing with any installment package. There are various builders like Eden, Sahir Associates etc. offering home in installments. Please contact them directly for any further assistance.

26. Tanveer

Sir,

i have a budget not more than 17lac, i want 7 to 10 marla plot in lahore where i can build house after 1 year, please recomend me the best choice.

regards

• Phase 5 minimum 72 lacs maximum 125 lacs
      Phase 6 minimum 45 to maximum 85 lacs

*Minimum and maximum ranges are approx, may slight differ. Please do your own research before making any selling or buying decision.

27. I want to buy a 10 mirla house or villa in isb or rawalpindi, i want to buy on installment, what would be the rate and procedure

Discuss, analyse & share your views (kindly avoid sharing your email & contact number for your safety)