Pakistan Property Rates

Pakistan Property Rates

Pakistan Real Estate Rates

File = Area which is not balloted yet or on ground or not on ground, and possession (where construction can be started immediately) is not granted by the Builder / Developer / Authority

Plot File = Area which is balloted yet or on ground or not on ground, and possession (where construction can be started immediately) is not granted by the Builder / Developer / Authority

Plot = Area where physical possession (where construction can be started immediately) is granted by the Builder / Developer / Authority

Disclaimer: eProperty only provides Property Rates / Prices, Real Estate Market Trends and Analysis for DHA Lahore, DHA Multan, DHA Bahawalpur, DHA Gujranwala, DHA Peshawar & Bahria Town Lahore and Other Housing Societies / Schemes in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi and Gwadar. For balloting, development, possession and other related queries please contact Builder / Developer / Authority directly.

551 Comments

1. Zikria Sherazi

on   said

Please let me know the price of 10 marla plot in DHA Lahore Phase 7. I have a range of 1.5mln to 2.0 mln Pak rupees.

2. Goharzaman

on   said

Can you informe me about the purchasing price of plots in Bahria educational and Medical city Lahore ferosepur road Lahore.

3. kamran

on   said

kindly i require the price rates for the followings
    1. DHA Valley= 8 marla= normal
    2. I-16 = 8 marla
    3. National Police foundation=1 kanal

4. Rehaan

on   said

Dear Sir, I’m interested in buyin 10 marla plot in Canal View Housing Scheme near Bahria town, Could you please tell me the price range. Thank you

5. I have a question can i buy a plot in phase 7 what are the prices of 1 kenal these days

I am in overseas i cann’t come to Pakistan can i buy the plot in phase 7 if i reach the deal with the seller.

thanks
    naseem

6. Munawar

on   said

I am thinking to purchase a plot in “Central Park Housing Scheme. Ferozepur Road Lahore” Can I get the price specificly 10 marla and 1 Kanal in lumpsum payment.

7. Salam,plz let me know whats the range price for 1 kanal and 2 kanal residential plot in phase 8…..yes would be diff in diff sectors of phase 8….but if u can give me sector wise range….or a general range….plus would u guide from which source or agent or direct i should buy the plot???thanks.

8. kashif

on   said

please tell me about 5 marla plot in any society of lahore for residential purpose where all facilities are available, and prices are also resenable and afordable, because i cant invest huge amount but for living purpose, i need a plot in very low prices but in a good society.so guied me.
    Regards
    Kashif

9. abdul waheed

on   said

AA I wanted to know about bahria nasheman and multan road schemes 5 marla plots residential rates and also if there are any 5 marla single storeys residential in nasheman what is the latest on rates what do you see the rise in next two years, remember your advise is more valuable that the plot itself, thanks

10. Syed Mazhar Bukhari

on   said

I am wondering about the price for one kanal and 10 marlas in DHA phase 7, any one have idea??? pl do let me know.

11. Hassam

Dear Mr.Atif.

I like to buy two plots of 8 marla in Bahria Town Lhr in .Umer block,Usman Block,or Ali Block can u please tell me the price range in all the sector in details and if there is joint plots thats more better for us ,please tell me the which block is good if we compair with each others and what is the price of that.

Regards
    Hassam

• All are good for investment and living, however Ali block has a better location block wide. Price range for 8 Marla plot vary between 18 to 20 lacs. For pair seller may ask more then it.

12. Waseem

Salam,
    What is the price of 10 marla residential plot in DHA EME SECTOR lahore near thokar niaz multan road…?
    2ndly price in bharia enclave of 10 marla residential plot..?
    Im interested to buy in both of them.
    Regards

• I am not update to with current price of State Life Phase 2 Lahore. Please contact any local area agent in State Life Phase 1 for current price in State Life Phase 2 Lahore.

13. Asadullah

Dear Gents,
    Aoa:

I want to buy a Residential Plot of 7 Marla in Bahria Town. Can any body guide me what is the current price including development charges?

If 7 Marla is not available then I will got for 5 marla.

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Asadullah

14. TARIQ

on   said

HELLO, I see in different soceities the Overseas Blocks. Does it has any link with pakistanies living abroad…is there any advantage for them ? Thanks

• In fact there is no relation with name Overseas Block in different schemes with Overseas Pakistanis. It is just a name. Any one can get plot in these blocks. E.g. in Bahria Town there is no features, development, amenities difference between Overseas Block or any other Sector or Block like Sector B, C etc. Development and facilities are the same for all.

15. Zafar

Asalamu alaikum!
    Please give me information regarding a plot of 10 marlas I want to buy in overseas enclave Lahore.
    Zafar

16. Muzammal Hussain

on   said

i want to purchase 7 marla plot in any suitable location of lahore.now current location on Cival sectreate.please guide ma about the prices.
    Thanks

• Please select the desire area. Lahore has expanded into various drirections like:

Multan Road
      Ferozpur Road
      Raiwind Road etc.

Kindly be specific about your inquiry.

17. Muhammad Hafeez

on   said

Sir, I plan to buy a 10 marla plot in Bt sector c because of its close vicinity to ring road. what sectors are close to rr and what is the price.

18. haji salman saeed

on   said

aoa admin i want to buy a plot on instalment in lahore some where around bahria town or near jinah hispital some where can you please advise me regarding this bit,…quick answer will be much appriciated

• AOA Haad,

i have just completed my house in bahria town lahore. there are diffrent rates of constrution but avrage rates going 160 Pkr Sqft to 200 Pkr. My experience is that Builder/Workers mostly they try to convince u to give the job after they get job they don’t do proper work. Always have writen contract with builder and make payments after job is done.

19. sohail

on   said

hi,i am looking for 10 marla plot in bahria town pindi overseas enclave,does this project completed all devolepment any idea about prices structure for phases wise thank you

• Bahria Town Overseas Enclave Rawalpindi is ready for possession. Please contact any local area agent in Bahria Town Phase 8 Islamabad for price range phases wise and plots availability.

20. chaudry sultan

on   said

please i need information about state life 2 ,if i buy a plot when will i be able to built a house there,is there any hope of development soon?thnx

21. chaudhry sultan

on   said

please let me know that sector d bahria town balloting has been done?if so i have 2 files of 5 marla plots i want to sell any buyers?

22. saleem raza

on   said

wanted to buy10 to 15 marla house 4 to 5 bed rooms price around 70 to 80 lakh, can you please e mail some pictures and map location please. lahore or islamabad only. thank you

23. shoaib

on   said

salam,i need a 5 marla plot with installments in a reasonable price in rawalpindi/islamabad location.what will be ur advice??

• I will recommend Bahria Town Lahore Sector D for 5 Marla plot. It is available on installment package. For Islamabad Properties please contact any local area dealer Islamabad.

24. Afzal Khan

on   said

I need to buy a plot of 10 Marla in Phase 2 of wapda town lahore, how much on an average is the rate in this particular area?

Discuss, analyse & share your views (kindly avoid sharing your email & contact number for your safety)