- Increase and improve the supply of housing, available and affordable to low and moderate income groups
- Establishment of a sustainable community living
- Ensuring decent and modern ambiance in each housing scheme
- Bringing down the cost of the houses while not compromising on the quality
- Making the project affordable for the target groups through easy installment plans
- Ensuring transparency and fair play at every step
- Target Population will be individuals having income less than Rs. 20,000 p.m.
- Monthly Installment of the allotted house not to exceed the monthly rent of same size of house.
- Speculation will be curbed at all cost.
- Special quota for widows, orphans and disabled.
- Nuclear Family
- Age Between 25 & 60 years. (Applicable for bank loan only)
- Living in a rented house or in joint family, the applicant should not posses his/her own house.
- Physical verification of the credentials of each applicant through third party
Structure of Houses:
Ashiana Housing Project offers two categories of housing units to cater for the variety of its valued customers, as follows:
- 2-Marla Housing Unit
- 3-Marla Housing Unit
Ashiana Lahore 2-Marla Housing Unit
Ashiana Lahore 3-Marla Housing Unit
Salient Features of the Project:
- Transport (Lahore only)
Internal infrastructure to cater for all the needs of decent and modern living
- Carpeted roads
- Water supply
- Open Spaces/Landscaping/Parks
- Commercial Area
- Community Centers
- Health Clubs
- Playing Grounds
- Food Chains/Stalls
- Management of Schemes by the community itself – Community
- Executive Committees
- 25% Advance, remaining amount to be paid in 10 years easy installments.
- Subsidy by the Government of Punjab on monthly installments.