Join eProperty WhatsApp Channel

Join Pakistan’s Most Popular Whatsapp Channel for Property New Updates and Daily Prices

HOT | PLOTS | BOOKINGS | UAN: 03 111 042 111


Learn, Share & Grow

CBD Lahore Master Plan

Aashiyana housing scheme to be the best in country

LAHORE (December 19, 2010) : Punjab Chief Minister, Shahbaz Sharif has said low-cost housing scheme ‘Aashiyana’ will be the first residential scheme where low-income people and labourers will have all basic facilities. “It will be the best housing schemes in the country,” he added. The chief minister was addressing the foundation stone laying ceremony of Link Road leading Aashiyana Housing Project here on Saturday.

The chief minister said he would personally monitor this project for the welfare of poor masses and ensure its early completion. “A comprehensive programme has been evolved for provision of residential facilities and generation of job opportunities in the first Aashiyana Housing Scheme at Suae Asal. Separate land has been specified for cottage industry so that the labourers could have job opportunities at the local level instead of going to Lahore or Kasur,” he added.

He said launching of low-cost housing scheme in the province was a revolutionary step of the government, which would fulfil the dream of poor people of having their own house. Aashiyana Housing Project would be the first residential scheme for the common man who would have not only have a great construction work but also schools, dispensaries, playgrounds for cricket, hockey and other sports as well as all necessary facilities.

He said 10 percent quota had been reserved for orphans, widows and families of martyrs in Aashiyana Housing Scheme and modalities have also been evolved for this purpose whereas remaining 90 percent houses would be given through transparent balloting. He also said in the first phase, 6000 houses would be constructed at Suae Asal within a year and 70,000 forms have been distributed so far for these houses.

“The foundation stone of the Link Road to Aashiyana Housing Project has been laid and the widening and improvement work of this 17 km long road from Suae Asal to Raiwind will be started from December 26, 2010. The construction of the road will result in provision of modern communication facilities to the residents. A high standard of construction work of the road would be ensured and besides installation of lights, tree plantation also be ensured,” he added.

The chief minister said that national resources on large scale were plundered in the name of development projects in the past and development projects became icons of corruption while the present government put an end to malpractices and transformed these schemes into public welfare projects in real sense.

Source: Business Recorder

Aashiyana housing scheme to be the best in country
eProperty WhatsApp Community

Join the eProperty Community for daily Pakistan Property rate updates, the latest developments, and news.

eProperty WhatsApp Community

Property buying and selling was never easy before; simply connect with our WhatsApp hotline for absolutely free property consulting. Please save this number, +923111042111 in your contact list to get regular updates from us; otherwise, you will not receive any updates.

Aashiyana housing scheme to be the best in country
Scroll to top
Open chat
WhatsApp Hotline
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مہربانی فرما کر ہمارا نمبر 00923111042111 اپنے موبائل کی رابطہ لسٹ میں محفوظ کر لیں۔ اگر یہ نمبر آپکے موبائل کی رابطہ لسٹ میں محفوظ نہی تو آپ کو ہماری طرف سے تازہ معلومات موصول نہی ہوں گی۔

Kindly save this number in your contact list for future updates. You will not received our WhatsApp updtaes if this number +923111042111 is not saved in your contact list.

Atif Iqbal from eProperty®