Latest Lahore Ring Road Master Plan Map. Northern Loop is assigned gray Color, Southern Loop is assigned Red Color, where as Northern Loop Interchange is assigned Red color with black ring and Southern Loop interchange assigned Gray color with black ring.
- Lahore Ring Road Northern Loop – 40 KM (Completed)
- Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop – 49 KM
- LRR Southern Loop SL-I – 9.35 KM (Completed)
- LRR Southern Loop SL-II – 13.05 KM (Completed)
- LRR Southern Loop SL-III – 8 KM (to be started soon)
- LRR Souther Loop SL-IV – 17 KM (Land acquisition is in process)
Northern Loop originates from Gulshan-e-Ravi and crosses Saggian Chowk, Niazi Chowk, Mehmood Booti, GT Road, Lahore Branch Canal (Harbanspura), Barki Road at Mahfooz Shaheed Garrison, Allama Iqbal International Airport, Bedian Road (DHA) up to Sui Gas Housing Society covering total distance of 40 km.
Southern Loop starts from the end point of Package-17 of Northern Loop of Ring Road having Sui Gas Town on its right side and Bankers Town on its left side and is almost 37 km long, divided into four (4) sections namely SL-1 (9.35 km), SL-2 (13.0 km), SL-3 (8.0 km) and SL-4 (17.0 km). Brief description of the alignment is given below.
- SL-1: starts from Sui Gas Town and ends at Ferozepur Road and the alignment passes through Kamahan Village, crosses the Hadiara drain and ends at Bulleh Shah interchange on Gajju Mattah, Ferozepur Road
- SL-2: starts from Gajju Mattah (Bulleh Shah Interchange) and ends at Raiwind Road and this part of alignment passes near Islampura, Halloki, through Fazaia Housing Society and ends at interchange (Adda Plot) on Raiwind Road
- SL-3: starts from Raiwind Road and ends at Multan Road. The alignment passes through Bahria Town, NFC-II and ends at interchange to be constructed on Multan Road
- SL-4: starts from Multan Road (end of SL-3) and ends at Nazar Lubhana near Sharaqpur.
List of interchanges, intersections, and overhead bridges at Lahore Ring Road
- Babu Sabu Interchange
- Gulshan-e-Ravi Interchange
- Saggian Interchange
- Niazi Interchage
- Badami Bagh Intersection
- Underpass near Shadbagh Pumping Station
- Mehmood Booti Interchange
- GT Road Interchange (Quaid-e-Azam Interchange)
- Canal Bank Road/Harbanspura Interchange
- Railway Line Intersection
- Jallo Road overhead bridge
- Barki Road Intersection
- Abdullah Gul Interchange (Airport Access road Interchange)
- Airport Interchange
- Ghazi Road Interchange
- DHA phase V/VI Interchange
- Sui Gas Society Interchange
- Ferozpur Road Interchange
- Shalimar Interchange
All proposed / future interchange are assigned respective color but with dotted line black ring.
As you can see a dotted line black ring with gray back ground between Bahria Town and NFC II, it mean there is an interchange proposed for future but not the part of the current ring road. All dotted line rings are proposed interchange for future but not the part of current plan.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Thank you for your interest & trust on eProperty®. it is requested to you please always insist for Company Bank Account Number for Token Money or any other dues. Do not send any amount to any of our Agent’s personal account. eProperty® is not responsible for any such payments. Always call / whatsapp at Agent’s official number. We are not responsible for any communication made at Agent’s personal number. Please WhatsApp details at our Hotline +923111042111 before transferring any token money, transfer fees, govt taxes, duties & commissions etc. To verify our Agent please visit our Team Page.