An inaugural ceremony was held in DHA Phase 9 Prism Sector P Sector Park for DHA Lahore’s largest phase Prism -9, regarding developmental works. Brigadier Zafar Yaseen Babar, Administrator DHA Lahore, inaugurate the ceremony. He told that:
- Phase 9 Prism would be developed in four years, and would have all modern facilities.
- An area of 40,000 Kanals and could be accessed from 8 different directions.
- A city mall, having latest facilities, a modern university as well as a modern hospital would also be built in it.
- Having Masjids, Churches, Cafes, Golf Courses, Water Theme Parks, Business Centres, a drive-in- Cinema, Polo Clubs, Race Courses, Convention Centres, Electronic Parking System, Emergency Service and a Police Station.
Chief Engineer Colonel ( r ) Shah Jahan told that Phase 9 Prism would have:
- 25, 600 residential plots
- 1, 900 commercial plots
- Maximum length of roads in the phase would be 30 km, which would be 120 to 150 ft wide
- Other roads in the Prism, consisting of 2 to 3 lanes, would be 60 to 80 ft wide, and these would be capable of bearing an increasing traffic load.
- Service lane would also be built along every road
- 27 overhead water tanks, along with tube-wells
- 6 sewerage stations would also be built
- 6 grid stations would be built for the power supply
- The system would be underground While LED lights would also be installed
For security purposes a boundary wall would be built around DHA Phase 9 Prism Lahore.