- Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar chaired a meeting of Lahore Ring Road Authority to review the Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop-III Project at his office.
- The meeting was told that this 8-KM long six-lane wide Raiwind Road to Multan Road project will be completed in one year through the public-private partnership.
- The NLC will construct and operate Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop-III and the agreement will be signed in the second week of June.
- This project will help ease traffic pressure.
- Chief Minister directed that preparations of starting the Lahore Southern Loop-IV Project should be completed as soon as possible to link Multan Road with M-III.
- This project will complete the 90-KM long Lahore Ring Road Project.
Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop (SL-III)
Starts from Raiwind Road Interchange and ends at Proposed Interchange at Multan Road. The alignment passes through Pakistan Medical Society and Bahria Town and ends at Multan Road. A right of way (ROW) of 90 (ninety) meters has been adopted in general for the whole alignment of the project except at interchanges proposed at Pakistan Medical Society and Multan Road or in the areas where such ROW could not be maintained due to site/design constraints.
|Proposal Type||Solicited with BOT|
|Estimated Cost||PKR 9,999 million|
|Concession Period||25 Years|
|Concerned/Sponsoring Agency||Lahore Ring Road Authority (LRRA)/C&W Department|
|Current Status||Letter of Intent was issued to M/S NLC on December 18, 2019|
- 8.00 Km (SL-III)
- Interchanges= 02 Nos
- Bridges other than interchanges= 03 Nos
- Vehicular/Pedestrian Underpasses= 03 Nos
- Drainage Culverts (0.9 m ø) = 14 Nos
- Utility Pipe Culverts (2 in numbers of 1.2M dia)= Every 05 Km
- Utility Pipes (2*225mm ø)= Every 2.50 Km
- Intelligent Transport System
Role of Government Agency
- Encumbrance free ROW
- Land Acquisition
- Relocation of Utilities
Role of Private Party
The Concessionaire shall be responsible for the overall implementation of the Project, including but not limited to the investigation, study, engineering, procurement, construction, financing and operation & maintenance of the Project in line with the terms and conditions provided in Concession Agreement.
Southern Loop starts from the end point of Package-17 of Northern Loop of Ring Road having Sui Gas Town on its right side and Bankers Town on its left side and is almost 37 km long, divided into four (4) sections namely SL-1 (9.35 km), SL-2 (13.0 km), SL-3 (8.0 km) and SL-4 (17.0 km). Brief description of the alignment is given below.
- SL-1: starts from Sui Gas Town and ends at Ferozepur Road and the alignment passes through Kamahan Village, crosses the Hadiara drain and ends at Bulleh Shah interchange on Gajju Mattah, Ferozepur Road
- SL-2: starts from Gajju Mattah (Bulleh Shah Interchange) and ends at Raiwind Road and this part of alignment passes near Islampura, Halloki, through Fazaia Housing Society and ends at interchange (Adda Plot) on Raiwind Road
- SL-3: starts from Raiwind Road and ends at Multan Road. The alignment passes through Bahria Town, NFC-II and ends at interchange to be constructed on Multan Road
- SL-4: starts from Multan Road (end of SL-3) and ends at Nazar Lubhana near Sharaqpur.
Property Buying & Selling was never easy before, simply connect with our WhatsApp Hotline for absolutely free property consultancy. Please save this number +923111042111 in your contact list to get regular updates from us, otherwise you will not receive any update.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for latest videos abuout Pakistan Property including DHA Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, Gujranwala & Bahawalpur. Also Naval Anchorage Gwadar, New Tonw, Sangar, BECHS, FTBA, Creek City, Golden Palm, GDA 5, Muscat Center and many other projects in Pakistan.