PM Imran Khan announces affordable housing project on 10th October, 2018 name “Naya Pakistan Housing Program”, Govt. will construct 5 million affordable houses over the next five years. The project aims to fulfill the housing shortfall of 10 million houses. Pakistan has demand for 0.7 million houses every year.
Naya Pakistan Housing Program will provide as many as 6 million jobs and create demand in real estate related industries. Project will not only create millions of jobs but also benefit to almost 40 industries that are directly involved in real estate. In addition, it is expected to attract a significant amount of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
This application form is only for data collection. After collecting data Govt. will decide who will be eligible for booking.
Who can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program?
Following is the eligibility criteria of the people looking to apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program:
- This form is for registration only
- Based on the data collected from these forms, housing specification including design,
price and site will be decided for the applicants.
- Preference will be given to candidates who do not own any independent residential unit in Pakistan.
- Only one person per family is eligible to apply for the scheme. A family includes husband, wife, and children.
- PKR 250 per form should be deposited along with this registration form.
- It is compulsory to fill every field. Please fill this form in ENGLISH using BLOCKLETTERS
- Candidates who do not own any independent residential unit in Pakistan will be given preference.
- You can only apply for the programme if you earn between PKR 10,000 and PKR 25,000 per month.
You will also have to deposit a fee of PKR 250 along with this registration form when you submit it.
How can you submit the form for Naya Pakistan Housing Program?
NADRA issued registration forms for the project mere hours after the Prime Minister announced it. The application forms can be downloaded online from NADRA’s website. These forms, shared below, can be filled and submitted in the two months from October 22 to December 21, along with the registration fee, in the selected district offices given below, along with a registration fee of PKR 250.